Here is a handy list of websites to use when searching for
For Sale By Owner listings!
Open the script in another tab in your browser and be ready to call the good-looking listing you'll easily find on this list.
- http://www.craigslist.org (Be sure to be in the right location, then search under 'Real Estate for Sale by owner')
- http://www.housepad.com/ (Look under 'Property Search' in lower right)
- http://byownermls.com/ (Look under 'Search For a Home')
- http://www.ebayclassifieds.com/ (Enter the area, then real estate for sale)
- http://www.pennysaverusa.com/ (Go to Real Estate, Click on 'Houses For Sale'. Enter the target zip code or city +expanded area radius (ex. 10 miles) & click 'Search')
- http://www.thefreeadforum.com/ads/categories/sale-by-owner-classifieds.html (Probably won't find much if anything here)
And there you have it!
That list should keep you busy for a while. Remember to use the proper search features that most of the websites on this list have.
Target the area, the number of bedrooms & bathrooms, and you can play around with the price ranges if you like.
We're looking for at least 3+ bedrooms & 2+ bathrooms.
Good luck & have fun!
UPDATE: Ok, you COULD work yourself silly & go to all those sites to search for everything...OR you could 'take a shortcut.'
Here's your shortcut (use this): http://www.byownerdaily.com/investor
That site will hand-feed you leads every single day.
AND you'll be able to go back as far as 3 months to find all the possible FSBO leads in your chosen area.
AND you can target the specifics of what you're looking for (beds, baths, sq. ft., price, etc.)
AND there's a FREE 14 Day Trial just to check it out.
So why are you still reading this? Go to this link now & get started!