This plan is designed to be implemented immediately after graduating from Ron LeGrand’s Quick Start Real Estate School
. The steps are laid out to be easily implemented and a small amount of time on a very part-time basis. Doing so will greatly increase your chances of success and ensure your load flow begins immediately, which is the most critical tying you must do when leaving this event.
A LEAD is Defined As: A completed Property Information Sheet with a YES or NO on A, B, or C.
Your Activities For Today, Day 1:
- If you haven’t already done so, call Global Publishing and set up a virtual assistant because it will be critical going forward. If you can, enroll in the Gold Club Elite program at $297 per month, which includes the resource you need to operate your business such as a website and the DREAMS system and much more. If that’s not in your budget, enroll in the Gold Club at $59 per month, which will give you the right to buy our virtual assistant services at $105 per five hour blocks or $200 for a 10 hour block. You should buy 10 hours upon set-up. You will need at least 10 hours in the first month for your set-up, and if you follow the instructions below will likely need more time. Discuss how to submit leads and make sure you understand the process.
- Once your Gold Club site is set up, be sure and activate the FSBO lead service and pick two counties, as this will become very important to your immediate lead flow. You should receive FSBO leads in your inbox within 24 hours after set-up. If not, contact your virtual assistant and find out why.
- Pick at least two ways to generate FSBO leads. Obviously, one of them is the daily Gold Club inbox. Another should be to have your virtual assistant run… I BUY HOUSES… on numerous sites as soon as you complete Day Two.
- Make 20 copies of the Property Information Sheet for your desk.
- Click Here if you still need to enroll in the Gold Club (BONUS! Get Ron’s Wholesaling Course for only $1 when you use that link)
—END DAY 1!—